These guidelines are the result of a lot of hard work and effort. Special thanks go from the main researchers to the following people and organisations for their help and advice:
- The team at pairwith.us for allowing the use of their videos;
- Developers and team leaders at Sky Network Services and Unruly Media for allowing their pairs to be observed and recorded;
- Students at the University of Dundee School of Compuing, for assisting with countless studies whilst the guidelines were being refined;
- Staff and students at Angus College;
- The many pairs, academics and developers who have helped along the way.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.